well, was almost late for 2 days this week.. lucky it was almost! 1st day, I was saved by my General Manager. I was late la, cos 163 came late. Reached the bus stop at 8.25am. Had 5 mins to walk in to the club. Was gonna be late liao, n I saw this car pull up beside me. Looking in the car, I saw the GM!! ANd he offered me a lift lo.. Lucky lo.. Asked me a few stuff la.. I was too freaked to do and say anything else lo.. Anyway, managed to punch my card and it read 8.29am. So I nv late! Heh...
This morning same thing happened lo.. Actually it was evern worse. I waited 20mins for the bus and it din come lo. So I called my dad hoping he could drive me to work. but apparently he rented out his cab until evening, so I had to take a cab. Cost my $7, and I was early like 5 mins. Half my pay for that day was gone la.. So now I gotta be earlier to reach the interchange liao.. N have to reach the office earlier and sit outside to wait for pple to open the door.
TOday something very strange happened. Boss received a phone call, there was only me, boss n this auntie in the office at that time. Den auntie asked me wait outside of the office until boss told me to go back in. And she went back to her server room lo, while i waited outside. Was joined by this other intern from Marcomm who had nothing to do as well. Later, the others messaged me to join them downstairs, so we waited downstairs lo. Jus stand ard a while, and boss came down liao. So we jus went back to work like nothing happened. Of cos we did speculate like wat happened and stuff like that lo.. But nobody got the rite answer of cos.
Slackee has quit officially. After about 1 month of work. Seems like de gal who interviewed me for my intern also quit her job. Seems like de turnover there super high lo, think the place almost cannot make it one liao.
Having difficulty keeping my eyes open liao.. Yawnzzz...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment