My dad's cab been more or less officially rented out. He shares the cab now with this uncle, who used to drive taxi last time. Heard his wife used to collect illegal 4D, until she was arrested. And when she was fined, they couldn't pay, or din wanna pay the fine. So she went to jail for 6 months or so I think.
My dad jus rent it to this uncle cos they known each other quite long. he jus stays a few block away from us, so its easier for him to return the cab. And my dad also can relax. Jus that no more lunch date with dad. But I can have dinner date! Heh.. den can save on dinner money ahaha.
Wah some where near my block the stereo's blaring very loud sia! I was thinking its a malay wedding, but they playing larger den life leh... Sound like a party like that.
Feeling a bit sian.. think I need a holiday leh.. But dun noe where I wanna go also.. But quite glad I earning money while I slack at my IA =P heh... I waiting for boss to start his temp job leh. Den I can ask my frens to work tog with me la. I got a feeling he is procrastinator lo! Den again, alot of my frens like will go on holiday until 2nd week of June. So if he were to started den also can la. Heh...
Which, alot of pple going holiday lo... I think its been ages since my parents went overseas, n I think it will be nice if we went as a family again lo. It'll be more fun. But its jus my mum and my brother. But I'm sure I can get them to go hehe... esp now that dad has somebody to start his cab everyday.. heehee... Mebbe after my IA den we can go liao hee.. N I would have some money to spend also. N Steffan will be able to concentrate on his FYP. Ha good good. I shall start on my psycho planning soon hee.. My dad's the easiest target. Next is my brother. My brother even has reimbursement from his company wor. Not full but partial. Mebbe I wait till his reservist over den ask him heehee.. My dad's looking at the September one week holidays leh.. Dun noe if I can wait till den haha... I mean cos if I get a job soon, den like cannot apply leave so fast ma.. maybe wait some day I ask him hee..
When I earn more, den i go more places with my frens, or Steffan heh..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment