Of Nature

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Starting april....

2nd day of april now. Had NO tricks played on me on April Fools' day ha think most f my frens have grown out of it already. Lucky me heee.

Finished another test on Friday. So now I still have one more SS mid-term and 2 projects. Feel less stressed liao.

Yesterday went to Chinatown with Amy to get some cheap CDs. Must say the CDs there are really cheap lo. Cos they are direct imports from China. So, mostly the Chinese song CDs ae cheaper. Wated to get the Ultimate Kylie CD for Steffan but realised that their copy is more ex den the ones selling at HMV. So decided to drop the idea. I guess english CDs there are still not THAT chepa yet.

Gigi's coming down to Singapore from Hongkong this summer. If u're wondering who she is and how I know her, she's actually an ex-classmate of mine in my secondary school days. She was then a hongkong sutdent who came to Singapore to study. Now she's back in Hongkong studying dentistry! It's like so cool! Anyway, she kind of suddenly msned me last nite... *freaked* but ok la. Jus told me she was coming down this summer, and wondering if our seondary class could meet up. So, those of u IJ-ians, esp S4 peeps u noe what to do liao haha. Even for me, it has been a long time since I me up with my sec class people. I guess I've always been closer to my band frens more haha. I've always been cloer to my fresn in my CCa be it during sec sch or JC times ha. And I believe that my life in sch has been espescially wonderful BECAUSE of CCAs. And it's not an excuse for me to have bad grades hor.

Got soemthing to do now heh.... talk more tonight... heehee

I'm back! Finished what I was suppose to do hee...

Well, back to the topic of cheap CDs. Went to chinatown with Amy, and on our way back, we were just thinking what good business the CD shop uncle is having, and of course about her experience in China and those pirated CD shops there. In fact, the local shop looked a bit like the one she went to in China. Jus that here, it's ALL original one. Anywa, we were just crapping and came upon the idea that we should set up one shop like the uncle. I'll stay in Singapore to look after the store. Den she can stay in China and take care of production of the CDs, and mayb we can get Delphie to be our law consultant! Haha.. And we were jus like joking about Delphie's woe, having to deal with the authorities in case our CDs were found to be pirated. Haha! Very funny man. I went home pondering over the possibilities. Even thought Ms Huang can join us and display her marketing skills hahaha...

Study's week coming!! Planning to have MJ or KTV during the beginning of it. But dun noe how are the others' response.... And not forgetting, I'm also not sure if I'm ready fully for all my papers.. Oh well, shal wait for my deadlines to be over, and all my projects to be submitted before I start anything. Heh...

Such a cooling day today! And my parents' house have air con liao!! Just the bedrooms though. And this morning my mum was complaining about how cold she was haha.. But I think should be quite shiok. Den again, I'm not one who an tahan air con. Cos I get cold very easily one. I more not afraid of heat. And if i want to I an always pop over and stay in the room hee...

My parents like finally decide to splurge on themselves lo. Which is good. They've worked so hard, its time or them to enjoy also. Jus that my bro is like living off them. Never even volunteer to pay a bit for the aircon or the bills one... Dun noe where all his money go to one leh.... Still on a lookout for a gf for him!! I WAN A SISTER-IN-LAW-TO-BE!!! So i can sponger on her hahahahaha!! And there will be somone to curry favour me hahahahaa!! *evil grinz*

Going out now. Pak tor time. Tml will be home whole day... So will get down to work on my projects. Hee... See if got any more strange happenings, shall update tonight!

No comments: