Of Nature

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

One down, four more to go!

Finally finished the presentation. Worst ever in my NUS life. Cant blame me if the lecture notes are not clear and everything ma...

Anyway, I din think we were the worst groups hahaha. I think alot of pple did not know how to present lo. And since we're not the first group, I think the prof was already immune to disappointment liao haha! Lucky us!

Well, finally one more thing is settled, but still have 2 more projects, one small quiz and mid-term.

Quiz's one fri, mid-term's next wed, and proj's due like in 2 weeks' time. Aren't i busy!

Oh if pple have been faithfully reading my blog, should know about the aerobic class that I signed up last time. It's like FURTHER postponed till 13th April lo! They say they need 15 pple to make the class. Seems like they cant even HAVE 15 pple! Sighz! If this happens one more time, I definately ask for my refund. Trying to cheat my money like that!

Just finished CSI Season 1 last nite heh heh.... And later will have the last episode of Season Three. It's just SUCH A SUPER COOL SHOW lo!!!

Shall try to get to watch ALL the cds! but have to wait till my work's all done..

Throat feeling weird. Better drink LOTS of water... I think if I dun take care of it, it'll become a full blown sore throat lo. And this is definately not the time to fall sick lo. So many deadlines!

Going to do my work now.... At least I'm kept busy! :-)

No comments: