Of Nature

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

CSI!!

Should be studying now, since I have my SS test later at 6.15pm!! Yes, I'm in sch again, on my free day, waiting till evening time to take a test. Not studying it as hard as before, cos the last time i did, I realised its no use lo. It's essay response leh. Means something like comprehension. So I'm just reading the notes. Not touching the readings.

Waiting for one more hour to do a research expt later. Will have additional $12 after one hr's work. Of browsing websites ha. Was the last person to sign up last nite. Lucky me!!

Anyway, am mulit-tasking now. Re-reading the notes I read last nite, and also blogging haha.

Watched the 1st episode of season 4 of CSI last nite!! Grissom grew a beard!! Before that when I saw the trailer, I told Amy he looked like a religious figure. Which he still did last nite haha. Like holy person like that. It's still nice after I watched so MANY episodes. And everytime I come across a nice story, I'll end up telling Steffan ALL the details and how they solve the crime ha. I think he sick of it liao haha.

And Katherine/Catherine going like really low-cut la. Now its spag strap, no more jackets!! Wonder how her male colleagues work. Sarah looks different now. I think she went to rebond her hair or something... Looked a bit funny... Nick, as usual becoming more and more side-kick. I think other den looking cute, he seems to not have that much intelligence compared to the others. Wonder how he got into CSI. Then again, when u have the perfect team like Grissom and Catherine, there seems to be not much chance for u to shine through.

There will b a continuation to the first episode. So amazed that there are so many stories to it! MUST WATCH ALL SEASONS!! Gonna tahan until after exams b4 I start on my CSI spree again muahahha!

Ha I can blog so much about CSI! No need study liao. Mebbe NUS should consider doing film study on CSI haha! Sure alot of pple sign up one hahaha.

Ok, going back to my notes now... Haizz.. Should have taken the Geog SS, but i think there was some clash with my other essential modules, so had no choice but to take the History one. I'm SO not a history person... But I'm still a better Arts person den Computing hahaha.

I'm so lagging behind in my work. My website's due on Monday, and my shopping cart's not fully functional yet. Not to mention the other validations that jus heard my TA said yesterday. *freak*

Still have another paper due next Friday. And GV's not getting back to us yet. Looks like they're not gonna grant us an interview la. But this paper's still better den programming. Still have 4 more days to rush it out after my website thingy. Thinking of strating a website for something, since I have all the necessary codes and stuff. Jus not sure how to begin. And have to have some promotion la. Else my website will be so dead! Alumni stuff basically actually.. Now still thinking about it... Shall start working on it after my deadlines.

Shall be real official about it. I know they had a website liao. But its like so outdated. So, think I shall be more active about it. I like to take responsibilty. Mebbe even submit proposal and stuff. Den gather a few pple to work together. Will b interesting heh.. Ok, back to my notes liao. Just blogging to avoid having to read the boring notes la hahaha... Haizz... AFter 7.15, I'll b focusing on my programming!

No comments: