Wah, Havent update my blog like in ages. Its the longest break ever man... But I'm up to neck in work lo.
Life = sch. No fun nothing, well, but i did manage to catch Hitch, and spend time with my frens and with my bf haha... Contradicting huh.
Been spending ALL my free time in sch. ANY free time in fact. My favourite haunt will be SOC level 6 lo. Cos only ONE lab has all the software need to do my project. If possible, I'll like camp there lo. Cos my work is beginning to pile... And I hope to finish my 66 asap.
Still have CS3251 term paper, a presentation, SS 2nd mid-term, and a GEK test. Not to mention the SS tutorial which requires us to read the passages. Wondering if I should watch the 66 lecture which is supposedly a guest lecture. But being a kiasu student, shall just take a look to see if he says anything about phase 2 project.
I usually go and hide in my corner in SS tutorial. Never contribute at all haha just look interested.
Well, that's the max I can blog for now. It's back to work AGAIN for me!
Must do well for last semester!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment