Haizz... Gonna be keeping up late nights again liao.... Deadlines deadlines deadlines....
Been really trying very hard to finish all my stuff. But it seems like alot of things can't be done on my own one leh. that's wat group projects are rite.... Haizz...
I already try my best to contribute liao. But everyone must work one ma...
Just watched The Eye 10. Actually wanted to watch it at PS, but its like SO TOTALLY full! Well, it IS weekend and the show's rather new so yeah...
For those who noe me, or have watched scary movies with me know that I'm really a scaredy cat la. Actually last time also not like that one. But like 2 or 3 yrs ago some how became very frightened. Anyway, went to watch The Eye 10, knowing most prob that I'll freak myself out.
Rather disappointing I should say. Wasn't as good as I thought it might be. I mean its still quite scary.. or should I say it has alot of scenes like things suddenly popping up in your face kinda thing. But other than that like nothing much. VERY humorous compared to the previous 2 series. Yes, u did not read wrongly, it was humurous lo. Got alot of funny scenes one lo haha...
And they also put some common jokes that we hear into the show. but basically the story just wants to tell us not to mess with things we dun really noe abt.
Got sad love story also one..
Must say the makeup is still not bad. But the show was rather short only. about 1hr 30mins. Another over hyped show. Sadly...
Been staying home during the hols. Felt quite nice to be home. Feel that the parents missed me heh heh...
And I got surprise at nite! Steffan bought me NYDC cheese cake heh. Jus finished it a few hours ago. Even bought my aunt a mango cake. Trying to score points leh. Haha.... I think it worked heh...
Oh late liao. Tml got breakfast date with him. Bedtime peeps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment