Of Nature

Saturday, March 12, 2005

New plan, new service provider, new phone, new hp pouch. YEAH!!

Haha after SO long so long, I've finally made the move!

It's now a new service provider, a new plan, cheaper plan, and a NEW phone!! Yeah!!! Yippee!!! Dear dear sponsered me my new hp pouch and the screen protector. Hee...

Wah been SO long since i splurged on myself! And this time, its my new hp!! Cost me almost everything... but den but den, I'm still very happy with my new hp la heehee... Not to mention the VERY good camera it has la hee...

Today had dinner with his parents again at the Crystal Jade at Toa Payoh.. Argh I feel that I din leave a very gd impression leh.. Oh well...

I'm more worried about dear dear's health... His turn to b sickee liao. I think the crazy schedule he has is really taking a toil on him.... Down with flu liao... haizz... Any remedies out there?

Feeling tired now. Now my hp's on charge now hee... Shall have a good nite's slp first. Woa! My hp's POWER!! Heehee....

1 comment:

-::DeS::- said...

YoYO... new hp & svs provideR. u got change number? if haf must remember to tell me ar!