Today's not really a great day. For one thing, I spent like my WHOLE day doing the resume and cover letter for the Republic Poly application.
At first was rather enthu about writing it for the application lo. But i write until now super sian liao.... All the enthu drained.
Things not going very well for dear dear I think.... Think he's getting over stressed.. and there really ain't anything I can do.... Think he is doing too many things at a time... and he is being torn in many directions. His work, gym, tuition, his dad, family in general, his frens, and me lo... Oh well, things will be back to normal when his dad returns cos now I think his dad is trying to spend more time with him. So like ask him out and stuff... I think he's not really used to having his dad back. So having some problems now...
Now I'm trying to prevent myself from slacking for 3266 lo. Tml gonna do my database. Hope I can get my data in my database, so I have a full functioning database to test my pages with. If I can get that up, then i would be on track or I hope I not too slow. Since today's tut is about WebLogic only.
Wonder how to apply for jobs in career fair sia.... Shall go find out on Friday and bring all my "weapons" on Sunday when I go with dear dear again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment