Dear dear's out on his run now, while I be at home wait for him to finish his run.
Meanwhile, shall update my blog. Another normal day for me today. Had class, lunch with Amy. But went to work on my database for my 66. Think I managed to set up all my tables. The number of tables look very little leh.. Especially in comparison to my 3214.. well, this time I decided, I shall jus try to fulfil the basics first before attempting to make the thing really full scale.
Anyhow, got some data into the database. Finally settled for MS SQL since I was really having problems with Oracle. Its hard to work in UNIX when u can't click, and pratically have to type everything into the database lo. And if u have a typo in the middle of the sentence, you would have to BACKSPACE, yes backspace, all the way to the point where the mistake occurred to edit it. Even cut and paste is difficult, as UNIX is rather particular about spaces in between your sentences.
Although you can type all your data into a notepad file and run it, its still rather tedious to visualize the tables. And also its because I'm not sure how I can do that. I did it for 3214 but now have already forgotten.
Wow, that was just 2 paragraphs of very technical stuff.... Sorry for boring you people out there heh heh.... Jus that for this semester, I seem to be ONLY taking CS3266 this module haha.. it's always on my mind since its 5MCs, and its making me like programming jus a wee bit more...
Oh did I mention that I signed up for the aerobic dance at AMK CC? Lesson is every wed, 1030-1130am. Cool eh... heh gonna go on my own.. it sounds like alot of fun. So exciting... Lessons starts next week. Dear dear's gonna support me by buying me the gear haha... I jus casually asked wat to wear ma....
Finally had the chance to like go on a proper date today. Usually its pak tor on the go for the 2 of us. Which means that we meet up at the mrt station to take the train home lo. But today went Funan, since his dad wanted to get an external HDD. So we got a proper date. The next one is on Saturday, and a little on Sunday. The feeling's like our second date like that hee.... Guess absence does make the heart grow fonder. Although its not that good also.
Was suppose to have a family lunch at the harbourfront resturant. Dim sum buffet, weekends only abt 20 per pax. weekdays only 14 after all the +++ and its HIGH CLASS dim sum. Its a chinese resturant after all. Long Men is its name. Dear dear's invited too leh!! But just heard that one of my relative's baby is celebrating her first month on the Sunday also, so not sure if the buffet is still on.... And dun noe if I have to go or not... We're not really that close anymore u noe... Oh well, its up to dad to decide now.
My parents have this mentality that we should go for occassions like first months, weddings etc etc. Firstly, to make the elders like see us to see how we have grown into, but most imptly is because we have to go so the next time if we hold such celebrations, people will come to ours as well.... Its rather true but... sometimes I very lazy leh.... lazy to socialise basically. And mostly when me and my brother are there, nobody toks to us one... Its jus to my dad or my aunt. So the 2 of us quite redundant.
I remember once my grandfather, my mum's dad, actually thought I was my brother's girlfriend lah!!! Aiyo..... old liao...
Dear dear's still not back yet. Herm think I shall go brush my teeth get ready for bed first. Tml waking up at 9+am.. and will be out whole day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment