I'm watching the 9pm show on Channel 8 now. Really funny sia haha... Its purely for entertainment one la... But alot of comical scences haha.
I think something's not right with Internet Explorer... When I click on the drop down list for the addresses, the whole IE jus hangs.. Den I have to End task and ALL my IE windows that are open will like just close... I hope its not a virus lo. I need my laptop to do my 66 one leh.... Dun have funny things happening now can?
I jus hope its not something that will cause my whole laptop to crash man....
Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yo! I have been having that laptop problem for very long liao.. Dun think it will cause your laptop to crash la, but it is irritating and i dun know how to solve it. So if you do, let me know k> :)
Post a Comment