Of Nature

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Time for new phone!

Friday FINALLY met Jin Cheng, and Christopher for lunch at Biz ad. Had my Roast Chicken.. Yum yum.. I think the western food is like the only thing edible at the Biz Ad canteen. And had my Strawberry Milkshake!! Another GOOD product of Biz Ad heh...

Anyhow, after that went for the $5 experiment. So my lunch was FREE!! Heh heh.. Still got left over.

Just got my hp bill today... its up like almost 50%.. that's not good. So i better ration my smses, or use less for phone calls. Its ok. I hope I can get like 400 points by next month, and mebbe claim some movie passes or something. Even if I don't I'll still swap over to Singtel. Cos there is a phone that Steffan recommend me and the price drop liao!!

Now with 3G out, the phones are gonna drop lo. Hehe... The phone's really cool sia.. can swerve one. But its gonna cost me a bit of my fortune. But no worries, I'll earn it back really soon! Or save the amount heh heh... Can't wait for the 12th March!

Today went to Bugis to have forg leg. Wah its really DARE sia!! Yummy yummy.. but its ex lo... Still.... *drools* Shall make it a monthly thing to eat that hahaha.. =p

Oh no.. phase 2 for 66 is out. Now I basically have to make all the things to work. After the previous time, shall start early this time. Tml Steffan's busy... so shall get work done tml hee.... good to start early!

No comments: