Of Nature

Monday, February 28, 2005

Holiday mood's over...

Now that term break is OFFICIALLy over, its time to be hardworking and back to work now! At least for now I've got the feeling to do some work.

Steffan's dad is back from China for 2 weeks, before he goes back again. So he should be busy keeping his dad company. There was a mention about a gathering with his dad and mum.. scary... 2nd trauma for me hee...

I've finally decided to join the aerobic class held in CC. I think its really cheap den getting a gym membership. At least for my financial status now lo hee.. TIme to combat those fats!

wah hand itchy for mj again leh.. Been some time since I last played.. herm... time to set up a session.

The career's fair next week. Anybody wanna go? Its time to get my resume ready liao. And go there get a job. Like quite fun heh.. ANyone wan go also?? Hope its a good fair. Not too many of those insurance or real estate thingy...

My dad's back to meet his daughter-in-law! Woa! =) <> says:
no lah
My dad's back to meet his daughter-in-law! Woa! =) <> says:
myf ather gave me first think i thought of is to save up and marry u leh
My dad's back to meet his daughter-in-law! Woa! =) <> says:
really!
My dad's back to meet his daughter-in-law! Woa! =) <> says:
i'm even shocked myself


Ha a quote from sweet Steffan..

Looking forward to the aerobics class. starting next week. But I haven't sign up yet. Looking for a perfect timing heehee... SO FUN!!

So, if anyone wanna go for career fair mebbe can go together ya?

No comments: