Today went back to school for my 66 grading and to do an experiment. Haizz.. think my 66 grading not very good leh.. I somehow lost the chance to score in this part.. jialat. A bit worried since its like 50% of the whole module. And it seems like alot of pple can score full marks for it one... Oh well, jus hope my CAP dun get TOO affected...
Got my $10 for this research experiment I did today hee.. That was like my dinner money hee. Jus nice. But I must say it was rather bo hua lo... Cos usually the experiments are like $10/hr. But this one took like 1hr 30mins... Then again, this had a bonus of $20 for the top 5 performers of the experiment so if u did get to be top 5, then it will be worth it. :-) But ok la. I just want some additional income. Decided I shall join ALL experiments that I noe about ha. Earn as much as I can before I graduate. Its not all the time u have money being emailed to you, you know. Heh.... And the stuff to do usually quite easy so yup.
Furthermore, its not every faculty that have such experiments. Seems like Computing is one of the faculty that has alot of such things. Tml I've got another survey to be done at Biz Ad. Jus fill in a survey, and I'll get $5 for like 30 mins of work. I guess if i fill in the survery fast, it'll be less den 30mins lo. Heee...
Got a strange mail from Singtel today. They actually sent me a bill with nothing for me to pay lo. Which is like weird lo. Cos its end of Feb soon, they should be sending me the bill to pay for my broadband subscription for next month. Then I got the $0.00 bill... oh well, they jus better not cut my connection...
Woa! Zoe Tay jus gave birth today! I think her kid will be like sponsered all the way until he grows out of his diapers wearing days and stuff... Looks like Zoe's gonna be retiring liao.
I think I had a rather good holiday. Actually should say I have a better holiday den some of my frens. SOme pple are rushing their essays, projects and mid-terms, while I have NOTHING to worry about lo. Cos my mid-terms were before the holiday, and I have no projects or anything due soon. Quite lucky...
California Fitness having 50% off leh... *tempted tempted* heh.. but must check out the other places and stuff first hee... Its a sign that I should start my exercise routine hee... Tml got interesting lecture again! Hee... its about Daoism, the Art of being Dao heh heh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment