Of Nature

Thursday, February 03, 2005

He's coming he's coming! Heee... today can see him liao. He's coming over after gym to visit the sickee (aka me!) Haha..

Ok I let him come since its his last day of work tml, before the long long holiday. Oh, shall ask him the pressing question about prawn rolls later haha...

If u're wondering wat's with the prawn rolls question, I asked my mum liao haha. I'm sure u can find the same question on Amy's blog. Anyhow, this afternoon Amy and I were wondering how prawn rolls were made. Cos it would be very weird if they were handmade lo. I mean the amount that pple buy for Chinese New Year, it would take like the whole year jus to make that amount. But if they were machine made, then would the machine have pincer looking like arms to fold the rolls and roll them? Then again, they look so perfect and uniform that its rather difficult to make them by hand rite?

So, the question is "HOW ARE PRAWN ROLLS MADE?" that is the question of today. And if there are really SUCH machines to make prawn rolls, is there a open house for it? Amy and I would like to take a look at the fascinating machine. Haha

Ok ok, waiting for prince charming to come heehee....

No comments: