Of Nature

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Haha, I'm typing this from his laptop at his place heehee SURPRISE!!!

Ha we jus came back from ur new year shopping! Goew new surf shorts leh! And got him a new tshirt for the new year. Now that the new year present is settled, must get Vday preessnt also.

Also went to use up his voucher at tangs, and exchanged for my hagen daz ice cream. heh heh... Not bad.

Yesterday we also spent a long long time walking around town. But wow, the crowd was suffocating. For me at least. I think I got crowd phobia! Haha..

Des finaly decidedshe wanted to go for the Chu 2 lion dance chu shi. Wondering if I should go also. THe only thing detering me are my parents and also the thought of having to wake up like at 6am la... i nv wake up so early one leh. Other then mebbe tml, coe tml got make up lecture for world religions at 8am.

Ok, type more tonigt!

No comments: