Jus found a new allergy for me. It's luo han guo. If some of u dun noe wat it is, it's a chinese medicine that is good for cough. It's a black drink that can be found in many chinese medical halls.
Anyhow, took a sip of it yesterday, and broke out in this weird looking, itchy rash ALL over my body. Yes, its ALL over. The arms, the legs, the back, even the chest and stomach area. Included my ears and necks. The only place that was left unaffected was my face. Luckily....
Anyhow, after a nite's sleep, I was ok liao. Woke up fine and able to go to sch. Now, its back again!! But I din eat anything else leh.. oh well, anyhow. went back to the doc and confirmed it was allergy reaction. At least its nothing serious. But he said once it has started, it will occur again.. argh.. I jus hope I dun get it outside. Cos it looks really gross.
Well, went to sch, made $5 due to this survey conducted after the 3251 lecture. It was rather simple money I should say. And was still early for Amy's lunch date, so decided to spend like 10mins making $5 heh.
Went down to West Coast hawker today for lunch. Waited really long for my lor mee... And the auntie actually said she came twice to the table but did not see me. But the thing is Amy and I was sitting there la. We din even move lo. When she finally brought it over., she actually had the cheek to say I did not wave her over when she was standing far away admist the crowd. I was like huh... Since when did I have to keep a lookout of the person especially when I told her the table number already. And some more she was not near the place I was sitting lo.
Before that Amy's order came. And the uncle said it was chicken rice with egg... but I kept staring at the plate of chicken rice looking for the egg. But it wasn't there haha.. oh well, today's a weird experience for lunch.
Was looking for my preserved papaya. Went to many places but cant find it. Looks like have to go the toa payoh central or see if NTUC has it. The kind I wan eat is very rare one.... firstly, its preserved papaya, and secondly, it has to be wet kind of preserved. Not those dried ones. Hehe fussy leh..
Recently, noticed that Steffan's messages can't get through to me leh. Especially those very long sms. Only the 2nd part gets through to me only. Sometimes, even though he sends to me twice, it still nv gets through lo. Wonder if its a starhub and m1 thing. Wonder which side is having problems. But when I send sms to him its delivered. Then looks like its the Starhub side not doing their job. Have been going on for a few days actually, this lost sms thing. He finally called them last night to complain then its slightly improved now. I got 1 out of 2 sms this morning haha.
Now have to start doing the 3266 liao. Now its phase 1, meaning all the static pages have to be up. And the due date's the 21st Feb. I better start working on my online petshop. Cos I realised if I want to do a nice one, I have alot of pages to work on... Haizz more programming again...
Now waiting for Steffan to finish gym so I can call him talk to him. He's finally more free next week. Means more time together! Yeah! Missing him lots! Heh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment