Of Nature

Monday, February 07, 2005

I'm home now. Jus came back from dinner with my parents. Went to have stringray! Yippee! Haha since that I'm well now, I'm gonna eat those stuff again. Took the lazy boy to see the chinese sinseh to have his wrist fixed. Haha think the sinseh very good. Alot smaller build den him but can make him winch in pain still. The wonders of accupoints haha.

Did I mention he got me new surf shorts? Haha that one we went to many places. Cos seems like size 8 was a rather popular size. And that the shops dun have very good storerooms lo. The shorts got alot of black black patches one. I think its due to the dust. But its ok.

I got him a red tshirt also for new year heehee... Think it looks quite nice. Now my house got new cupboard heheee... my aunt is waiting for him to come to my house to help fix it heehee.

Although his wrist still hurt, but the sinseh say not very serious so ok. He can still come help my mother carry vegetables and fix my cupboard haha. Exploit exploit! Hahahaha.... No la... I also got treat him nice one hahaha..

Ooo.. tml got 8am world religions lecture. Den at 2+ will be meeting Des to return her The Incredibles VCD. Must give back to her before new year. Haha ok la ok la, I'm pantang heehee....

Went to exchange my hagen daz voucher ice cream, so New Year also got hagen daz ice cream heehee not bad eh..

Now my house's VERY well stocked. And WE'RE NOT EVEN DONE YET! Still got things havent buy, which my mother is buying tml hahaha... =p But ok la. I like the feeling of CNY. It really means alot for my family cos we'll really splurge at a time like this. Den will feel special for CNY!

No comments: