Hi peeps!
I'm WELL now! Ok not 100%, but I'm breathing through my nose now, and no more sneezing! Well, the throat's still not perfect too, but its not painful or anything.
Haven't been really consistent in updating my blog. Heh sorry to those that are faithfully checking back heehee...
Chinese New Year's coming. So brought Steffan home on Saturday heh. TO help my mum carry those new year goddies we were buying from Bugis. Finally, I no need lug all these things around. I have found someone else to do it haha.
Then was dinner with my mum and dad. Herm... could obviously see my parents think he look very ah beng. Cos he REALLY look very ah beng ma. Told my parents beforehand also. But I guess now seeing it for themselves is really a shock.
Sunday was home day. Steffan came babysit me. Force me to finish my proposal.... Wel, it was meant to be due on Monday so yeah really had to rush it. Den he was home for dinner.
Monday's 3266 lecture was SUPER boring lo!!! Cos I actually fell asleep during lecture lo! It hasn't happened since like a long time la. Den it was off, to Benjy's farewell dinner.
Benjy's a friend I got to know when LY, Amy, Olivia and I joined this NYP choir for NKF when I think I was in Sec 3. We also got to know a bunch of pple from NYP too. Yen Siang, Justin, Shuyi, they were the NYP choir pple. We used to hang out after the practices, to have supper and stuff. Den i guess somehow, I slowly drifted away.
Monday was like even more obvious. Was having a hard time having a conversation going even... Its kinda sad that a friend of mine is leaving, but I guess the feeling's not THAT intense. Lucky there was LY and Amy. When they were leaving, I had to follow lo. There was no point in me staying there ON MY OWN rite. I had class the next day too. And I wasnt perfectly well also. Needed my beauty sleep ma... Else how to recover rite..
Desperate housewives was VERY entertaining! Hee.. I finally understood this espisode haha.
Oh, did I mention that my mum is starting to play the "Guess do I have OT game." So, I basically jus have my own dinners now. Then she'll call me to ask if I'm going home for dinner. I din even noe she was going home lo. By the time she's back, I'm outside already. So everything's too late...
Tuesday was suppose to watch Kinsey with Deborah. But the timings are very limited. 4 and 9pm. 4pm, I'm having my lessons still lo. And 9pm is like so late! By the time the show ends, it will be 11pm liao. There goes the plan of watching Kinsey.... at least in this week.
Today was quite fun. Went out with Steffan's fren. Couple frens to be exact, Kenny and Huiling. Huiling used to be from SOC too. Jus grad last year. But I din see her around sch. Looks like SOC is quite big after all haha.
Jus went to bugis, buy new yr goodies, and oh, went to marina square food court for dinner. Strangely, its very deserted. Some more rite, it has a GREAT view. Jus that its weird to have a food court that's having the great view. A bit out la. But I'm sure i'm paying the price of the view also la. Its definately incorporated into the food price. Its nice that there isn't much crowd there. Especially good on a weekday, town area, dinner-time, seats everywhere.
Tml I'll be well again to have lunch with Amy! Yeah!!! Can go and see West Coast Hawker got wat other gd food heehee...
Ok, time to read Steffan's blog haha. That fellow now nothing do in office jus keep updating his blog. Haha.. Vday's coming... jialat dun noe wat to buy. Never buy new year present also... *guilty*. Can hint hint or not ah hahaha... Comments and suggestions welcome!!!
:-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment