Of Nature

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Supreme Court, Tiffany & Co, 12th Jan 2005

Heh... today is a special day! In front of the Supreme Court, at about 9.30pm. I'm now wearing this open heart series, Tiffany & Co necklace. Its totally filled with alot of special meaning and well, sincerity haha.

Well, today woke up at 2pm! Missed my dad so din go for lunch. Waited until 6+pm before i had my first meal of the day. I think the multi-vit helped in making me not feel so weak. Went down to Boon Lay to meet him lo. Den had dinner at JP, before we went to IKEA.

Den, headed back down to City Hall, to Tiffany & Co, and to the Supreme Court hahaha. Funny place ah, but is he think one leh. Hahaha.

Den fed him at the Raffles City food court. Ate some funny Jap noodles lo. Splashing the soup all over the place haha. Hey, I jus found out that he and I have the same kind of eyes. One of our eyes has double eyelid, while the other one, also double eyelid but its not obvious! Haha.. Amazing discovery today heh heh..

Today is a happy day. The next happy day is Saturday heeheeeheehee......

No comments: