Of Nature

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Exciting new places!!!

Today was a really boring first lecture for CS3251 lo. I think its cos I havent woken up so early for quite some time. 9am isn't very early, but for some time I haven't been waking up at that time lo.

Som more have alot of late nights these few days. Well, tonight, I'm gonna sleep early. To catch up on the sleep I've been missing, and also hoping to not worsen the condition of my dark rings.

Either i use the eye patches more frequently, sleep more, or I should get my tan back! Heh heh.... Haven't tried out the bikini that Amy they all bought for me for my 21st birthday leh heh heh... Anyone interested in tan? Heee..... now that the sun is back, mayb should head down to sentosa.

Well, CS3251 was kind of short. Finished in an hour. Went to the Computer lab, printed notes before making my way to the Kent Ridge Terminal. Met up with Amy and headed to the West Coast Hawker Center. Its been like really long since I've been to a hawker center lo. I mean the really market kind. And not to mention, one that has like alot of food and alot of stalls opened.

Its really nice and big! Not stuffy or hot. First time i ventured to that part of Singapore. Its just opposite Ginza Plaza. So, next time if nothing to do can go there and walk around during those long breaks between lessons. I din noe it was so near only lo.

After lunch, we went to the BIG BIG pasar malam at Clementi. Well, from the train it looked very big la. But then when we went to walk, we were quite confused with the place lo. We thought we saw an alternative route, but when we walk back, the route like disappeared. So, in conclusion, the place looked big, but it wasn't lo. And I couldn't resist the temptation to buy the Ramly burger and cotton candy heehee! My 2 favourite things in pasar malam!

Was interrupted just now by this salesman. When I went to open the door he asked if there were any adults at home. I dun look like adult meh? Some more never even speak properly din even noe wat he asking in the first place. Must ask again den I can understand. At least he wasn't persistant. Else he jialat big time liao. I not in the mood to entertain him now.

Yummy... food time heh heh... Ok. I shall go back to my swimming routine or I should say, I shall TRY to go back to my swimming routine heehee.... Before I go out of shape... Den someone will grumble hahaha. But at least I never skip meal hor hahaha!

Squirrel's now at work. Busy busy.... Tonight will update more. Munch time now!

1 comment:

catatonic said...

RAMLY BURGER FESTIVAL!!