Today's a free day for me cos tutorials haven start yet... But when tutorials start, which is on the 24th Jan, my tuesdays would be alternate free days liao.
Slept my whole daytime away sia... Woke up at 7am to send out a sms heh heh u noe who u r ah, went back to slp.
Den woke up at 12 again send out more smses, think have to change to a sms intensive plan liao.
Rolled ard in bed until 1pm, before my dad came over. So I HAD to pick myself up so that I can join my dad for lunch.
Aiyo din feel so gd. Started coughing and had signs that I was losing my voice.
After lunch, came home about 2+pm den sleep some more! Woke up only at 5+pm. Den surfed web until now heh heh.
Now waiting for someone to come back from training so can talk more. Aiyo I think I having bad sleeping habits liao. Mayb that's the reason I keep can't get well.... But I also can't bear to sleep early leh haha.
I'm now suppose to see where I can find some of the textbooks that I will need in this new semester. I picked up this habit to find some of my textbooks and borrow them from libraries so that I won't need to buy. Can save money leh! Now I only buy textbooks if say I really need them intensively, or for modules that I'm really weak at.
Oh no! I missed my bills' due date. My hp bill I forget. Tml must go pay liao. Lucky lucky I remember. Only 2 days late. Still salvageable. Heh heh.... Ok, tml is another free day at home for me. Should start printing my readings and stuff mayb... Haizz That's how its like back to school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment