Of Nature

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Still not well leh....

The germs are back! Argh how come they keep attacking me one.... Sadzz...

I'm not feeling well AGAIN. *cough cough*, *sniff sniff*. But this time its less serious jus that I dun feel that jumpy la.

Haven't been blogging daily now heh... Sometimes too lazy, sometimes too tired. School has kinda started and well, have to start learning new things for my CS3266.

Some more there is an assignment of it due on the 31st Jan, so I thinking of starting today. Shall put off my hair treatment and dye till tml. Since tml I also free day heh heh..

This is my last free day on Tues liao. Yesterday's tutorial bidding sucky lo. Cos my pre-planned Friday slots dun appear. And I garang garang put ALL my tutorials on Tuesday.

Yes, ALL 4 modules' tutorials all on Tuesday. So my Tuesday is like 10am-6pm or 5pm for alternate weeks though. Other times its like 3-5 so its not that bad I should say.

Just that every Thurs and Fri I only like go to sch for a 2hrs lecture. Its ok la. Short days are not that bad too. May have to spend time in school to use the computers for my CS3266 also... Haizz..

Now that tutorials is going to start. Its back to the books for me!

No comments: