Din blog last night cos I came back quite late, and when I was home was too busy chatting online to write anything.
Wonder what's the big blunder that I put here? I jus found out that night, on the 12th Jan 2005, it wasn't at the Supreme Court that he asked me THE question. It was at City Hall lah!!! Haha so much for his directions haha.
Stef <> says:
cos i remember that place is where they sign the surrender treaty
Stef <> says:
and when lee kwan yew declare singpore independence in 1965 mah
This is what he can remember about the place lo.... its like so -_- u noe... Haizz... What to do hahaha.... Must score very well in Singapore History one.
Sat was a rather eventful day. For him actually. For me, it was dinner at Sumo Bento then jus walking around looking for my foldable mahjong table. Those can fold until small small one.
Found something online about it. But the shop in Sin Ming. And not sure how's the pricing. Dun really wanna go all the way there and den find its too ex lo...
Will look around some more.
Hahaha he was trying to curry favour my family la. Buy New Year cookies and stuff. But den I also bought those baby abalones for his family hahaha oops... New Year must give ma rite haha.
Oh oh, for those who noes about the goose, must update u all hahaha....
Well, the hp problem has been solved la. But then goose brought along this male common fren of Steffan and herself lo.... Scandalous leh... oops hahaha... but ok la. Everything settled liao hee....
No more quarrels, no more fights! Cos fights and quarrels will only cause many many heartaches. Ok decided. =p
Jus came back from Sentosa a few hours ago. Now that the sun finally came up, went for my long awaited tan!! Yes! Now, its a nice red.... i think I got a bit burnt.... but not too serious la. Tried out my new bikini... herm.... time for me to work out more liao.... Haha
Den headed down to Chinatown to get a feeling of CNY! Haha had turkish ice-cream lo! Super yummy I like!!! Den its Sumo Bento again den home sweet home.
Tml got tutorial balloting... Means morning have to wake up liao... Haizz.... den got lessons until 6pm... I think my this semester modules very boring lo!! Other than the Intro to World Religions, the rest is like ka-put lo! Super boring and also very stressing. Haizz.... Í shall live with it. I should say I SHALL TRY to live with it....
So sian tml got sch..... Tired... Haizz... But next week 4 day week! Yes. Ok I shall not complain... it's my last semester liao.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment