Of Nature

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Just came back from a haircut and dyeing my hair. Was planning to do it tml, but since mum was home early today, went down to do it.

Took them 2 hrs to do my hair lo. Had a haircut, now it's really short compared to before my haircut. Its like jus below my shoulders... Heart a bit pain leh... I think cut too much liao. But then again, the ends of my hair are not very healthy also liao. It'll grow back. I'm just afraid that my hair will start to curl near the shoulders. Haizz oh well, the hair has already been cut, so I'll jus see how things goes.

Changed a new colour for my hair! Heh heh a little ash now. Its brown based. Now its really dark, so the colours are not very obvious. The auntie say by New Year it will look "correct". Dun really noe what it will look like actually. I jus told the Auntie as long as dye liao can cover my greys can liao. I dun really care wat colour it is heh heh...

Now I waiting for Steffan to bring me my herbal drink and watever dun noe what he bought for my cough, sore throat and a little stuffy nose.

No comments: