Wa I've really been like REALLY slow in updating my blog. Too many things have happened so I very lazy update the blog haha.
Some things I have already forgotten already. All thanks to my short term memory. But, the toa payoh pasar malam is open liao! Yes! And I found the nice Ramly's burger stall! More Ramly's and more cotton candy!!
On wed, went with Amy to get her haircut. I think her new look VERY stylo lo. Even Gemz think so too! Haha.. But its really very hip la. I like. But I can't carry the look one lo. Den Wed got dinner date with Steffan. We were quite lucky la. His tuition kid cancelled tuition and my mum had to work OT. So there was no dinner at home.
Thursday was pigging day! Went to the Clementi Hawker Center for the Tiong Bahru Roast Pig. Amy and I ordered roast pig, roast duck and char siew for 2 peeps, and it costs only $12.60 lo. Its like even cheaper den if I ordered 2 plates of roast pig rice lo. Which is weird. 1 plate of roast pig rice was like $6. If Amy and I ordered one plate each, it would have cost us $12, and we would only have tasted the roast pig. But, our order was ONLY $12.60, and we get to eat the roast duck, pig and char siew. What a great bargain lo! Steffan tells me Toa Payoh Lor 7 there got one branch also heh heh... Must try!
Friday was public holiday! Yeay, Steffan no need work! But he busy. And I also have "date" with the gals for.... MAHJONG! Heehee... It was very fun lo. Even though I din win la. But then got win means got loss ma... Feel like tai tai haha... Holiday play mahjong. Tried the chicken foldover from Macs n the twister fries. But I like to call it twisted fries hahaha. The chicken foldover was not bad. But it had alot of mayonaise... Feels quite fattening leh... And the twister fries still not as good as those from A&W last time.... Next time must go malaysia for A&W.
Oh, den the toa payoh central the pasar malam open liao! And I found nice Ramly stall! Its the one facing the library one... Met Steffan for Ramly burger and also cos it was late liao. He send me home heh.. that's the gd thing if ur bf stays VERY near u heehee... anyhow, the Ramly was close to the one I first ate. It was the only one that was open until so late la. And also there was a queue lo. Means it must b gd enuf to have queue. They actually deep fries the chicken patty first before wrapping it in the egg. So it ends up tasting like the Zinger. And the egg is not too burnt, so it doesn't taste very dry.
Den got my cotton candy!! We told the person we wanted the pink cotton candy, den he thought we wanted the pink colour drink. But the drink dun look pink lo. It looks orange leh... And its some fruit punch thing. The stall also sell those blue, green, yellow drinks. All BRIGHTLY coloured. Like poison sia...
Got "caught" by Steffan's cousins and aunts and uncles! There were like 10 of them la. Den we jus happily standing in the queue until we got mobbed... Surrounded.. *Scared scared* I weak heart one... Only noe how to smile. Den the little cousins say cannot hold hands haha very cute.
Sat was more Ramly's. This time we try the beef one. Not bad la I must say, but de chicken one seems to b better. Saw another Ramly's stall. The person selling seems like the one who was originally at the Clementi pasar malam.
Tml's Monday liao. Meaning the tutorials are starting already.. haizz.. but its ok la. Cos soon it'll be Chinese New Year, and got more holidays.
Wonder next week wat other good food to eat heehee! Yeah yeah! Now on food mission with Amy. On the hunt to look for GOOD food! heehee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey that stall not only deep fries the patties first -- they also steam the buns!!! i bought 2. now still got 1 more left for my supper. yummazzz!
Post a Comment