Of Nature

Monday, January 10, 2005

After so long..

Wow, alot happened these few days hahaha..... I typed it somewhere else liao so wont elaborate her. But herm things have been going rather well. Other than my illness lo... I havent been writing here cos well, I've been like defeated by this flu bug lo. And until now I'm still not fully recovered yet.... Can feel the heatiness..

But heh someone got me multi-vits. So heh should get better soon... Heeheee... Well, today was the first day of school. had SS lecture, which I almost fell asleep la. Cos it was SUPER boring. Even more boring den computing technical modules!

And the whole LT11 is filled lo! With 400+ pple. And not 1 person I noe one. So I was like sitting in the FAR FAR rite hand corner, almost snoozing liao.

When it was FINALLY over, I waited for like 3 buses of A1 (or is it A2?) and the supplementary bus before I got up onto one. But it din bother me la. Cos I wasn't rushing for time. Had 2 hours break. So took my time, went to comp lab, and updated my personal diary hee...

In CS3266, the LT 33 was also filled lo. Its always like this in the beginning of the semester la. We sat at the back. And after break can smell like pple smoking behind the doors lo. Lucky i had stuffy nose... but my frens smelt it...

Heh met up with Steffan after my lecture. And I was wearing my specs lo. Look so geeky.... Cos I thought wont be meeting him but den haha....

Now drinking ALOT of water. Hope can get well soon!!! I NV sick so long one leh. But of that's the price I have to pay for being happy, I dun mind... :-)

1 comment:

catatonic said...

huh? type where?