Of Nature

Friday, January 14, 2005

Culture shock!

Wow, today was goose hunting day hahaha. But we're not sure if we found the correct goose hahaha.

Only went to school for GEK 1045 Lecture. Culture shock sia! I have taken other arts module also, but non have been ang mo lecturers lo. And definately not ang mo, hunourous lecturers! Especially those that seem to be doing cross talk with one another and who are so enthusiastic about the topics they are lecturing that their actions get bigger and bigger.

I think I'm going to have ALOT of fun for this module heehee.... Some more got goose to hunt hahaha.

After lecture, went with Amy to the Clementi pasar malam. Reason: More Ramly burger and cotton candy hahahaha!

Today i bought 2 tubs of cotton candy. And Amy ate 2 Ramly burgers. I had to wait for Steffan... Else I'll eat one also hahaha....

Then Amy and I basically walked around the area while I waited for Steffan. And we found Tiong Bahru roast pigs! Haha next thurs going with Amy there liao! This semester, I'm going to have ALL my meals cos got Amy to bring me to eat hahaha.

Until 5.30pm, I a bit cannot stand not doing nothing lo. So decided to go down to Boon Lay to meet him instead.

Meet him to go where? Hahaha back to Clementi for Ramly's burger!! He say he want eat ma. So, it was one Ramly burger for me on the spot, and one ta bao home!! Bought it for my mum since she say she not gonna cook dinner. But if she din want it, it'll be mine! Haha.... But din tell her is Steffan buy one haha... Cos I went down Boon Lay wait for him leh... hahaha so his treat.

When my stomach was fully satisfied, it was time to go home. Received an angry call from my mum. She say I bluff her. So late still not home. Said I was going to go shopping with her at the Si Ma Lu. But she was the one who said it was too early to buy those new yr stuff one ma. Den now she say she wanna go.... Later I think she also sian liao so din even go central.

But my mum's easy to pacify one heh. Showed her the burger and all seems well very fast. Den promised will go with her to buy tml.

Actually she wants me to go so I can carry the things for her. I not say very fit la... and its not that I'm unwilling. But I have been doing it for so many yrs (ok only started in JC cos only that time den I became more fit) that I start to wonder how come it isn't my brother who is doing it...

Herm.... Oh well, no wonder my dad says its better to have daughters. They care about the family more. Sons grow up and leas their own lives. Hahaha... Plus points for gals!

Anyhow, ok so tml I'll go to the temple, pray for ALL the good things I have and also for the New Year. Den, go to the Si Ma Lu and help my mum carry the stuff before meeting Steffan. What good planning.

He'll be busy giving tuition in the morning, den gym in the afternoon. Then jus nice I can meet him late afternoon.

Sunday got plans to go sentosa! I can get my tan back! Den next Tues, I'll dye my hair and also mebbe treatment it after it has been burnt and coloured heehee.... Will be jus in time for Chinese New Year!

Jus finished one tub of my cotton candy. Leaving the next tub for tml heh heh... Oh no, sneezing spree back... not good.. how come??? I gonna pray for good health tml.... And mebbe a stronger heart so I'll be able to survive the change in culture!

No comments: