Another fun-filled day, even though it was a bit gloomy and it drizzled a little. Wanted to go zoo one.. but den with the SO unpredictable weather, we dun dare make plans lo.
Anyhow, we ended up in KTV! Hahaha! It was like REALLY fun la. Laughz till pengz sia! Go out with A, G they all confirm will firm up my abdomen one sia! Haha... And they wanna do it on WEDNESDAY again lo! Haha if when sch starts I also wan join the weekly K-ge ok!!! Haha addicted liao...
After that went to A's place to watch more of Daniel Wu hahaha.... Some shows that were really long ago la... ANd one was SUPER slow lo! Only thing is Daniel Wu was half naked haha... Den switched to purple rain which was suddenly very action-packed lo. It happened so fast that we're not even sure what was happening la hahaha...
Oh oh, I finally tried rotiboy today. My elder brother bought for me. Wah really sweet of him leh... Hope he can get gf soon heh heh... Sure his sweetness will get even better.
My dad also tried. I think he felt very pampered also heh heh... Cos my dad never have the time to buy all these things to eat. He hardly enjoys himself actually. Only when we suggest or something then he will eat. Ha its like so sweet my brother bought for him heehee... Family love haha ok no more mushy stuff...
well, I must say rotiboy was quite unique. The coffee aroma is REALLY strong lo! And it smells very nice. But must eat it hot lo! Else ah, when u see the grease get absorbed by the paper bag, u'll have phobia of putting it in ur mouth. I must say it tastes not bad, got some crispy part on the exterior that makes it like kueh bulu. That part was yummy. But when u eat the center, den it becomes a bit too greasy for my taste. My dad's one also. We were jus discussing about it heh heh.
Makes me not wanna touch bread and cakes for some time. Still think Ah Kun Kaya still better.
Another thing happened today! No more $1 nice bubble tea anymore le! The shop I always patronize close down le!! So sad! That place has the best bubble tea in toa payoh lo. The other stalls dun have the ice blended so fine! Oh well, sad.... no more cheap bubble tea...
Now eating supper hahaha its REALLY late la. But I really hungry leh! Heh heh.... Jus sleep later only. :-D
Jus set up my new modem heh quite easy! And now I'm on 1500kbps!! Hahahaha so fast! But there also nothing much for me to do hahaha. Jus that I spend less time checking my mail heh heh. Must find more things to do for my faster speed heh.. anything to recommend?
Another event today, bidding of modules. Got my cs modules without much hassle, jus that i got my cors email later then A & G. Why huh??? *looks innocent*
Hehe. Today was quite a good day la. Jus busy. Tml gonna Meet the Fockers. Hope its gd. Ok, time to clean up my supper bowl heh heh!
Till tml!
:-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment