I was sneezing quite badly when I woke up this morning, until afternoon, until nite, when I met Dez. Actually when i met her it was still very itchy. It was AFTER I Met the Fockers, then it was ok. I felt perfectly well when I was having my Iced chocolate and blueberry cheesecake at Sweet Recipe.
Now, I feel cold inside and warm outside. Its like hui guang fan zhao..... Now like feel it will get worse.... Ok gonna snooze soon...
Before I do that, must talk about the latest flick I watched!
Meet the Fockers! Another comedy show! YES! Haha it was a very funny and lovely show... A bit of humour and love. And got Robert De Niro and Dustin Hoffman, all the big shots eh! So many witty lines hahaha! FANTASTIC show!
Oh no, I'm feeling under the weather now. Think I better rest....... Think my body is saying that I shouldn't go out so much liao....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment