It has been cool and raining almost the whole of today lo! A very gloomy day today. But there are suppose to be alot of things for me to look forward to. Cos tml, there are a lot of things coming my way.
Firstly, I'll b getting my 1500kbps connection hehe... but problem is, although have faster connection, caanot d/l too many things lo. Cos NUS will b doing random scans N seems like Singtel has the rite to do scans too... But oh well, I'm sure got some way to get over it heh...
Secondly, tmr going ktv with A, G, LY, H and company! Yeah! Been some time since I K-ge liao....
Actually want to go Zoo one... Since A has the corporate pass. But today was super rainy and its still gloomy at this time. So its hard to plan to go Zoo if its going to rain. After K-ge, planning mahjong. But there R alot of "participants" heh dun noe how to split like this. Tml see how lo heh..
Herm think that's all. Can't remember if other exciting things gonna happen. I dun think bidding for my modules is very exciting ba. Its only my CS mod also la.
And some f***ers actually like dumped all their points lo! 2500 for one CS mod. I mean if you got alot of points ok la. Dun tip the scale can?! There still got people out there who needs to save some points for their other mods and future sems one lo.
One more week to reopening of sch. Been slacking too much during the hols that dun look forward to school now... And some more its the last semester. Super bu she de.....
Now having thoughts of keeping a pet heh heh... Too much love to give away ha but need a place to house it. Cos firstly, my place too small, and secondly, my aunt and mum scared of scurrying animals. Heh..
Thinking of putting at my fren's place but herm like very bad hor. I wanna keep den I put in pple's house, trouble pple. Herm mebbe wait until I have my own house or something ba.... But would like to have one now.... Oh well, see how things goes.
Oh, time for bed. Trying to sleep early now. BYEEEE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment