Of Nature

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Just came back from dinner with my parents. Been a while since I had dinner with them. Feel a bit bad la... But ok la. I spending time with them again now.

Jus saw that Singapore has come up with a strange looking Singapore Lion Dance. It looks very weird lo! It one creature that has the face of the Merlion with a lot of fur la...

I mean did we REALLY have to come up with our own lion? And some more now the instruments have become more complicated as it incorporates the instruments of the other races as well. Looks like those people who chu shi next time are in for alot of trouble. Now the things we have are already alot liao. Not to mention having to learn about other things.

Oh well, been out of touch with lion dance thingys for some time liao. Last time used to b a rather avid fanatic. But ever since graduation from NYJC, the feeling seems to be gone... Not that onz about going for the chu shi this Chinese New Year leh.. Then again, it may be fun if the pple I know are going. Can catch up and stuff. And also, u can't feel the festive mood more den when u're in the middle of it lo. Then again, since I'm rather rusty in lion dance, and alot of youngsters in the troupe now, I'll jus end up standing ard lo... Oh well, mebbe see if there are any other things to do ba..

No comments: