Ok, today suppose to tell myself to sleep earlier. See if I'm successful or not. So tonight I shall blog earlier, hoping that after blogging I should be tired enough to go to bed. Tonight had dinner at Fortune Yum Cha wor! Reason: My aunt had some vouchers. So we went there to eat dinner. The stuff there are SUPER ex la. If no vouchers I think I'll never even step near there. Its really daylight robbery. (Although we went at night.). The 4 of us went and it costs us close to $115. And there wasn't much dishes.
Managed to finish planning my timetable. But alot of things can't be confirmed until I see how the bidding goes. Especially those not from my faculty one. The competition for those modules are always very high one... And the pressurizing thing is that I need to get those modules to fulfil the university thingy. Gonna graduate liao. Mixed feelings now... Quite excited to go out and see the world. But den have to leave my frens and stuff abit sad. And as everyone gets more busy, it'll be difficult to meet up and stuff. Oh well, that still a bit far la haha.. enjoy myself first. Tmr's party!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment