Of Nature

Friday, December 31, 2004

3.19AM

Oh now, another blog at 3+AM and I'm suppose to be sleeping early.. Oops.... Oh well, I was too busy reading xiaxues.blogspot.com.

Haha ok ok maybe I slow la. Most people out there would have read it liao.

But I mean slow better den never. I started cos today I spent my time at home. Had nothing much to do, so i decided to read it.

I must say its very enteertaining. And I'm still at her archives only lah haha... Her entries very long. And my eyes have gotten tired. Tml, I'll continue.

Today had a GREAT party at Orchard Park Suite (or was it Orchard Suite Park). Anyway, its in town and behind Wisma Atria, and its DAMN COOL!!

Really expensive looking, luxurious and really ex la. Heard it was $300 a nite! And Deb got the room for like 3 nites?!

Its like in town lo. So can go clubbing or go eat at the Da Pai Dang.... or jus stay in the room and watch SCV! The place is like a president suite lo.....

And damn, I'm home now, (else I wouldn't have the internet connection to blog) coz can't stay over.

I came back at 1230AM like that actually. And my dad asked why I was so late. Huh 1230Am late meh... If my frens wont leaving I dun think I would leave yet lo.

There goes my last 21st bday celebration of 2004. No stayover. Gotta thank Gloria for her ride back. Lucky still got someone staying near me or I'll have to pay for my own cab fare. Heh....

Anyway, the party was like super fun. Cos we were really making lame jokes and stuff haha... Has been some time since I laughed so much, so hard some more. And also, the bday gal, Deborah, was in this really sweet dress lo... She look so preeeetty.... Hehe.

Well, tml got mahjong at Amy's place, provided she and Gemz are not burnt out after the stayover today... We''ll see how tml ba. I can always stay home also. Continue with the blog reading.

Ah, I'm really tired. So my entries are very to the point kinds. Maybe after my sleep, I can get more inspiration. Nites!


No comments: