Wah today finally met up with Deseree!! Wah we procrastinated so long haha. U lah always busy going on holiday ah haha. But SO HAPPY we met up lo! Miss her so much lo. And also we got interesting things to tok abt rite hahaha.... We toked like alot of things la! Been so long hahaha.. Glad we can catch up. Its the holidays that I can catch up with my frens. Wonder next time when all of us are working, how to catch up siaz. Really wanna keep in touch man. I only din see her for like herm.... how long can't remember but hahaha got some time la. And we got so much to say! Or I got alot to say lah hahaha... Becos recently alot of interesting things happen heh... Alot of stories to tell. Planning to watch Meet the Fockers. I dun think there are free tickets this time round.... But it looks very funny leh heh...
Wah hands itchy liao.... Got feeling to play mahjong heh heh.. any takers hahaha... Tml going out with amy to see statues and collect my chocolates that I got from the Singnet contest heh... Jus nice. :-D
Looking forward to deb's bday party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment