Of Nature

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Boxing Day

Dun mind the title. I couldn't think of anything better. Doesn't bother me whether it was boxing day or not.

Oh yesterday got my results. Got a big surprise man! The previous semester, I hoped I wouldn't get any Ds, and I really din get any D. This semester, I hope I wouldn't get any Cs, and I really din get leh! But I din say I dun wan any As leh hahaha but this sem I din get any As lo.

The project that took all my life and all my time during the semester at least got B hee so it was worth the effort.
Den it was Bahasa Indonesia, which I got B too. I think I screwed up on my final paper. Think i din really study hard enuf for it. And the past few tests was quite ok for me lo... haizz. Oh well, it was a really fun experience though. Heehee I strongly recommend this module man! Alot of people wonder how come I take BI. I couldn't get Malay la so settle for BI. Its really fun siaz. No regrets!
Information Organization, a computing mod which teaches u library science, got B- and my statz module! Wow, got B- leh. I thought I would have a C cos I din really noe what I was doing for my final paper. And i barely passed my mid-term and assignment lo. Must thank my mentor, Jin Cheng. Thanks for his last minute tuition and cheat sheet heee...

Did fairly well, but still not enough for merit. But I'll still score as high as I can. Putting in the best effort is the most important thing yeah. :-D

Recently I think I have lost track of time. Was suppose to meet Deseree on Monday, but I thought today was Monday! Dun noe wat happened sia... I even rushed to get her xmas present yesterday thinking I today gotta meet her. Even my mum was wondering how come I told her I would be out tonight. I need to rely on my organiser again liao. I thought only busy people get things mixed up. Guess even very free people also haha.

I'm suppose to be module shopping soon, since the time to bid for modules is on the 29th Dec. And so far, other then the requirements modules, I haven't decided on the other modules... I take a longer time to plan cos need to make sure no timetable clash, no exam clash, and also have to project my tutorial classes. And I also make sure my exams are as packed as possible so I wouldn't lose steam when studying. But I see my essential modules exam on 5th May I also sianz half liao. The earliest paper is 27th Apr lo. Actually its the last semester, should prolong the time in school. Din think of it until now. That's a positive thought. But i still haven decide on the modules to take haha and I keep procrastinating ha... I'll do it soon... ha

Today spent my time writing testimonials for my frens in frenster haha was trying to kill time and its been really long since I toked or saw my frens. Thought should do something nice hee... I used to have frenster when it came out earlier. But it was distracting me la. Everytime go online check. And I was really busy, so deleted my account. Now I'm back in action! So if you have not added me, add me wor! :-D

Tml having plans to go swimming again. Its been some time since I last exercised, other then walking around. Feeling fat liao... A great workout would do me good. See how is tml's weather first. :-D Its quite cooling now... seems like it will rain tonight... or tml... i'll let the weather decide if I should get fit again heehee.

Today's a new start for me cos I jus made a realisation, and noe its time to move on now. Feel alot better now hee... Another day gone. One holiday short, and one day closer to school!

No comments: