My second day of Blogspot. Was up by 730am, to jog with Deborah. Wah really cannot make it liao. Jogged 2 rounds and I couldn't go on anymore!! My stomach muscle cramp liao. Which nobody has been able to explain to me how come. I also dun noe why leh... But fortunately, ankles dun feel so bad. Maybe it has healed! Or because I din jog alot haha... Anyway, it was a gd attempt for healthy lifestyle.
Went to watch National Treasure! Had to sit at the front row thanks to my fren's lobang! But I got it free so cannot complain la... I like! I like such action/adventure thingy. Although in the show Nicholas Cage looks like he have some difficulty running haha... But overall very nice. An Indiana Jones spin-off but I liked Indiana Jones! The father and son thingy is still so heartwarming...
Saw the Kung-Fu show by stephen chow trailer.. it looks very animated. ALot of computer graphics which are not of that high quality... kinda sad. But i'll still catch it jus to see what it is all about...Unless the review very bad. Hey I wan watch ocean twelve! Anyone wanna join me? hee..
Tml another boring day for me... That's sad.. but oh well, take the time to relax home. Gotta be gd for a possibility for the stayover on the 30th *wink wink* heehee....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment