Of Nature

Friday, December 17, 2004

17th December 2004

Another day out. Went to orchard to upgrade my singnet to a 1500kbps which comes with a free mini ipod which I can collect tml! YES! Finally got my mp3 player. But looks like in the new term my "burden" gonna increase liao... Oh well I'll make it. I always do heh heh... Went to look for hp, but still cant decide what to buy. Nokia 6260 has a bad review and a really bad "feel", while Nokia 7160 looks gd, costs the same as 6260 and has no Bluetooth! Nokia 7260 has the basics and looks good, but it has the basics ONLY! And Nokia 7280 is coming out soon and it looks gooooood..... Mayb I'll jus wait out to see the latest design. Mayb the prices will drop too!

End of another wonderful day!

2 comments:

catatonic said...

eh how much is the upgrade? then each month how much? get mini ipod damn shiok la!! I WANT!

- A

JuPpiE said...

the plan each month 68.20 before taxes.. Upgrade at singnet lo. Now they having the promotion now. :-)