Of Nature

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Greetings

Hi peeps,
Haha guess I'm into writing blogs too huh. Been really bored stiff at home you see, finished watching my animes, and been rather free rotting home. Not gonna so anything fancy, jus plain me writing, so can fill my frens into what they have been missing when we cant meet up. Nothing fancy, not interested in reading the html tags. Also, cos I jus reformatted my laptop, its like an empty shell now. Nonetheless, I'm real glad if you're reading this, means I'm not forgotten.

Been trying to start a exercise routine, got a bit tanned frm some swimming.. but not dark enuf for my mum to complain. Lucky sia.. haha.. Tml going jogging with Deborah (from my sec sch days) yippee! Its good to have company when doing exercise, more motivation. YES! Its been a while since I last jogged cos of my LONG-TERM leg injury but oh well, gotta stay fit, think of the pain later.

Anyway, glad to say nothing much has happened this hols, been a really gd gal and stayed home. Which I think is the reason my dad let me stay over at Gemaine's place hahaha hope the staying over happens more often haha. But cannot b too greedy ah haha... I'll try again on deb's bday but no guarantees yet.

Oh jus wanna thank some special pple who have been listening to me when I wasnt feeling this rite these few days! Thanks all! Scmuakz! hahaha I'm really glad to have frens like u all. Think I havent really publicly said this to u all before but really glad to have u all!! There I said it haha!

Well, since I jus started den i think i should start on this day. The past has gone so its time to look ahead to the future! Which I dun have much in view but it'll come in due time heh heh... Till next time!

No comments: