Jus came home from watchin Ocean 12! Oh man, it was really a GREAT SHOW! I'm so glad that I've watched alot of great shows. First, it was National Treasure, and now its Ocean 12! 2nd of Jan channel 5's showing Ocean 11! Yes, Brad Pitt again! Haha, so I must say I've become a Brad Pitt fan too haha! It started when I watched oh no, I cant remember the title of the show haha... Nvm but it jus started somehow, when I watched one of his movies. Somehow I felt during his younger days he didn't look so good. But now *drools*.. Haha And Eng Wah's screen is like very big and all the close ups haha...
Haizzz, tml is the day my results are released. Almost forgot about it until my parents kept reminding me haizz... Dun feel good about this semester but oh well, a bit too late liao I guess.
Yeah! Tml going to watch kungfu heh heh! I now on movie spree liao haha. And getting real familiar with the online ticket booking system of the various cinemas. And, I conclude only GV's one is user frenly. EW's one has a constrain one the number of characters you can have in the name field. My name was too long lo and couldn't fit into the name column. My name isn't really that long but they wanted the one as it appears in the credit card. And, they book by block. Each block has a few rows of seats. And my guess is, (I hope I am wrong) if there are 2 seats left in the whole block, but they are on different rows, when you book online, U would still be able to get your tix, but u end up in 2 different rows. That will be sad.....
For Shaw, they need you to register into the system. But the problem is, after u click submit at the registration page, it hangs! So, u end up unable to use the whole system at all! Den why bother setting up an online system? Ok, to be fair, I'm not sure if mine is the only system or what, but I tried alot of times lo. Still cannot work!
One I haven't try is not Cathy, because there are very few cinemas under cathy. And it has nothing special about it.. Mebbe laterI'll try the system haha.
And GV, as I say has been the best so far. U can book online, collect the tix from any AXS station or over the counter. So far, it hasn't failed me...
All these online booking things make me lazy. When I saw the queue outside EW Suntec, I'm so glad I booked online. Paying extra has its benefits too. And I should say its worth it. At least I don't need to queue. I feel I am almost becoming the tester of online ticket booking systems for the cinemas haha. I could be paid for doing this haha.
4 more hours to Christmas. This season doesn't feel that merry even though I have alot of activities cos something's missing.. and I am not able to find it. IT has to find me...... Hope its soon.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment