Of Nature

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Christmas Day!

Another GREAT movie I jus watched hahaha... Everyday talk about movies only haha but Kung Fu Hustle wasn't THAT bad as I thought. Alot of spoofs, but alot of humour as well. And alot of pain also la hahhaa... But very funny lo hahaha!

Company was great too! Haha great job ah *Applause for company* hahaha! But my company very sotong leh.. Actually buy me cologne for xmas present hahaha... Must be buying for urself one rite. Haha n he got back one from me also. The better smelling one k. Haha

Orchard Road was like REALLY crowded lo. Felt overwhelmed with so many pple walking around. Though not sure if it was jus today public holiday or every weekend's like that. So many pple siaz! Next time must consider again before going town on public holidays.

Oh xmas day was results day too. Managed to keep myself busy until night time to check my results.... Ok din do superb but alright la... I jus see my merit fly pass only. But ok, I'm improving. Optismistic outlook ha....

Well, a Christmas Day out was fun. Especially after nice movie and a load of crap from Hui Yang la haha! Ok, that's all for today!


No comments: