Wow... spent the whole day shopping for xmas gifts.. actually also not whole day la heh.. Was in the library most of the time heh.. Jus found out that the Hugo Boss Edition cologne is very nice. But I realized it after I bought the other hugo boss one. Aiyah..Too bad. Unless someone else needs another one haha think not... Only realised the real smell of cologne kinda like "appears" after 5 mins or so... New lesson learnt.
Another lesson learnt, NEVER do last min shopping. Although 2 days shouldn't be considered last min, but I felt like I was rushing... There were really long queues and everything is like a mess everyway! Very confusing. I was confused. And now I'm sitting here smelling like cologne.... seems like my shower gel cant cover the smell. I'll just leave it. By tml, it will be gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment