First half of New Year's Eve and I'm sneezing non-stop. Argh.. Rainy day today... although the rain has stopped, the sky still looks very gloomy... But the good thing isss......
Later there will b mahjong at 5 pm heh I guess that's how I'm gonna spend my New Year's Eve heh... Fun fun! Finally a mahjong session.
Just realised that my biological clock has been set. I will wake up before 2pm regardless of the time I sleep and the weather la! Which is NOT good lo. Cos I need 10-12hrs of sleep everyday so I wont look a raccoon I looking like now. Time for my eye patches to do their job haha.
Anyhow, I woke up at 12+ today even though I slept at 4am last nite, or rather this morning! Last time I can sleep until 4pm one lo. But now... aiyah... Some more it was good weather!
Something must be not rite liao.....
And something I noticed while on the "Botero Trail" with Amy. Hey, Deb say she wanna go leh. Also can jio me heh...
Well, on the trail, we actually saw the big big Singtel building in town la. Near the esplanade that side there. I always had this impression that Singtel buildings were ALL red, other then the wording itself maybe. Anyhow, I saw the Singtel was black and white la. And I thought I was colour-blind suddenly lo! And when I asked Amy what colour was the building she say it was red la!
At that point I really thought I suddenly become colour-blind lo. Cos I kept staring and it was still black and white la. Freaked me out wor!
Finally Amy said it was black la.... haha and last nite saw the same building from the place Deb rented. And Gemz confirm with me its black and white haha.... Ok la ok la...
Write more later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment