Of Nature

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

After feeding time..

Herm, another thoughtless and boring day at home. At least my mind is not wondering about which is good. :-) Recently, I managed to get my mum hooked to online bejeweled 2 haha so she's been using my laptop when she is free to play the game heh... So sometimes if some of you msg me and I nv reply den most prob its cos my mum playing game eh heh... At least she is in touch with the latest technology, all thanks to me hahaha

Been reading online stories, not blogs but stories written by people. Mostly fantasy stuff. But all not bad eh... I din noe I can enjoy fantasy stories so much. It was a good try. My next trip to the library would be to get some fantasy books.

Ooooo... xmas is jus round the corner! Meaning that new year is coming soon! Wow, 2005 is coming. Means my days of being 21 is gonna be over quite soon... Means I no more triangle also liao heh... New year, new hope, hope there will be a new beginning!

No comments: