Its thursday now! Short week due to the holidays, but then still got alot of things to do argh!! Ok, Jan start liaoz.. So I think gotta plan for my contract liaoz... Ending in March, and still no news of continuing or not. So to save my own ass, think I better start looking for alternative first.
Saw that there is a Career Fair in Jan. Thinking of taking leave to take a look.. But no khaki leh.. But think I should still do it la.
And Feb is going to be a short month! I still got abt one week of leave sia haha.. Wa finally can take a break liaoz.. .
THinking back, after my last paper I took up the internship. I then converted to perm. And went straight to GIC from SICC. No break leh.. So time to rest. Just rot at home also shuang. Then again, I may also just work on la.. Cos need the money leh.. Haizz.... Gotta work harder until I finish my study loans before I can plan for other things.. All about money...
Still thinking how to get the funds for my Thailand trip haha.. Oh well, think gotta really budget this month liaoz.. Sighzz... Anyhow, trip's been confirmed!! Heehee... so CNY I won't be ard le!! Heehee.. Dun miss me too much pple! :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment