Just saw an interesting post when looking for my job. Seems like SICC is looking for another IT Manager again.. Hmm I wonder wat happened to hmm... Maybe will ask Chris if I have the chance haha.. Seems like really nobody can tahan the members there haha.. Must have made him the scapegoat of something. Think his backing is not strong enough la..
Hmm sent out my first application haha.. Dun noe will have response or not.. heehee.. Exciting. Think I have to brush up my interview skills some how. A bit lost touch already. Time to start looking pple in the eye when I speak, and speak properly. haha..
Change of plans for CNY trip. Departing on the 5th instead of the intended 6th.... So gotta take leave.. But ok la. Go for holiday... Still on budget leh.. hopefully will have enough by then..
Fri nite maybe going to pick Stefan after his lesson, then Sat morning is for his TP test. Then while he is doing his warm up and stuff like that, will take the time to go to HP and pick up my hp. Hopefully I dun get too lost la.. Then Sunday may be driving a MANUAL car haha.. yes, MANUAL car haha.. hopefully I can still do it sia.. Else very cham. Will leave my house early so that there is less traffic. maybe should drive myself to golf.. Hmm.. think dun wan la haha.. Manual very dangerous..
Trying to keep to schedule to slp b4 12 everyday from now. Seems to be quite good. Dark rings seem to be reducing.. but i'm sure can be reduced further. OK la. Still got 30 mins to bed.
Haizz.. more long days in office until dun noe when... Hopefully March! Shall add this to my wishlist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment