Wah so fast the weekend ends again.. and beginning of another long week... oh no... Sighzz...
At bf's place waiting for him to buy dinner back... Later going back camp le... 10 more days to Brunei... Counting down for him sia...
Charity visit was ok la. Other than the fact we din really know wat to do, we were late, almost drenched when we reach there and we got lost in the building!! Still, we managed to find the group, and went about the hospital lo. Nothing much, but just go ard and give away goodie bags and stuff. Then meet bf. Had my Macdonalds!! Haha.. sinful and fattening, but then suddenly have craving leh... Then the cough started again.. Cham..
Tml got some hair consultation at Anchorpoint after work. I wonder wat's it all about. But since its suppose to be free and sponsered, then ok lo. Just go ba. One more week then all these stuff will stop le. Thurs got gown fitting.. hee... can't wait... Wonder when is rehearsal though... alot of unknowns still leh. At least Sunday will end!!
last nite I KOed in bed. Only to find myself in yesterday's close and my contact lens when i woke up can!! It was gross, and scary la... The contact lens are like stuck to my eyes la!!! And I woke up at 12+ haha.. then I had to take them out, and put them in again so that I can go for the charity visit. And as I am typing here, I'm still wearng them haha..
So next week's gonna b another busy week lo. Only left tues.. and fri ba. but fri boy boy off. so will meet him after work. Hmm got craving for chocolates.. but my throat... aiyah.. then still got the finals haha.. I simply just binge and binge even though finals are coming haha.. oh dear... Better watch the waist line. Took me very long before I work out to this stage must really try hard to maintain sia.
Doraemon movie is in the cinemas now!!!! I wan go watch!!! Think I will buy the DVD or something!!! AHH!!! Oh, and Lust, caution. Hope got time... I need more time!!
PC test should be comiing soon.. need more practice in the range for my irons.. I suck at them argh.. wat is happening... Maybe I need more time to communicate with my clubs.. Hmm..
I;m trying hard to find my song and practice, but nothing seems to be working for this iBook leh... all cannot play one.. aiyo.. how come like that.. :( Gotta wait till go home then can practice lo. darn think catch cold le... ahh... FAlling sick.. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment