Of Nature

Monday, November 19, 2007

Sudden cravings..

Argh have been craving for food... Like chocolates, donuts, and well generally anything..

I wonder what happened... :( Was so hungry in office jus now, the tiny museli bar from my colleague tasted so gd can. So I decided to stock my office with food!! Went NTUC shopping just now, and every tidbit and snack look damn tasty can... So I bought alot of stuff. THInk I shall bring them to office in batches. Too many things I cannot carry. Also, must leave soem at home. And I just looked realised they are all chocolate stuff.. Cham.. think my voice may not last past the weekend oops haha..

But i bought le.. so no choice haha... Gotta eat it up :P Bring to office and share the fats ard! Haha... Argh I think I better stop binging soon..

Went to anchor point just now. Almost lost my way sia.. The place is like not even ready to open yet.. But went for some hair consultation thing, which is not much use lo.. Dunno the purpose of it. And made me go all the way down...

Ok counting down to when the hectic days are over.. 6 more days....

No comments: