Of Nature

Friday, November 03, 2006

Feeling the effects

Been going consistently to gym and can see major results! Tummy cut down by half, and thighs have gotten smaller, and butt feels tighter I think haha. That's how I feel at least heh heh... Shall have to be consistent and keep it up! I just hope nothing will spoil it lo...

But need alot of consistency and knocking off from work on time! Going to the gym 3 times a week makes me feel really healthy lo. Although company will really be nice.

TOday's session was really good. Cos I am still feeling the effects now. Thee feeling's greater than the past few times I went. I wonder if its cos I have been doing it wrong the whole time, or I just pushed myself more this time. I just hope tml it wont make me have difficulty shopping for my D&D top! :)

GRE course have been postponed, as there is not enough pple to start a class. So I have to register for something next year. So meanwhile I have to make sure I keep the money with me and dun spend it sia.. Tough haha..

So alot of things next year.. Hope things can fall in place nicely...

Changed my blood donation again.. Cos I din wan to miss the Intro Step class on Wed. I hope I dun faint haha...

No comments: