I have finally finished my course and I scored a 90% in the test!! Bwahaha! Not like it was very tough la. But then it was unnerving when I clicked on the Submit button. Cos I was so worried that the results was less den 65% and I would have to re-do, which happened to some pple in the class. And how would u have any idea which answers were wrong in the first place.
The most interesting that happened HAD to be the Dinner and Dance by SICC. Boss won a prize like finally after waiting for 3 yrs! (or was it 4), anyway, it was a long wait la. And, one of our colleagues actually did a cross-dress!! I gotta post that pic up somehow... Provided I get it. Used other pple's digicam since mine is with my brother in New York.
Ha gotta thank Kavi here for all the advice. But I got a picture of the henna on my hand. And it caught SO much attention haha. I think most pple thought it was a tattoo. And thought I must have been some gal gang head or something haha. Should have seen the look on the pple's face. Those who are not afraid will only ask how long does it take for the thing to come off. I wonder what would their reaction be if I told them it would NEVER come off hahaha...
I love the pattern alot lo.. Ha.. but can't be too obvious in the Club la. Later pple take this chance arrow me leh.
Will update if I scan in the photos or something...
And it seems like I would be back to NUS extension next Monday, if my application got through. Shall go back see tml. Have alot of things havent do leh. And I overlooked a few things.. Sighzz.. My planning is beginning to fail me. This is not good... Time to buck up!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment